Reopening for all dental treatments
On behalf of the whole team, we want to thank you for your patience and loyalty in these extraordinary circumstances.
During this pandemic, we are doing everything in our power to welcome you in the safest possible environment. So, in order to comply with all the standards requested by the public health authorities and by the Ordre des dentistes du Québec, we have put in place a number of measures to keep you and the members of our team safe. We are applying strict rules so that we can provide you with an optimal treatment environment.
For everyone’s wellbeing:
- Clinic opening hours will be extended so that all patients can receive high-quality care safely. In other great news, the Parisloft Dental Center will soon be open on Saturdays;
- Wearing a mask, while not mandatory, is strongly suggested;
- Handwashing will be mandatory on entering and leaving the dental clinic.
Strict standards of asepsis are in place for optimal safety during your dental treatments:
- COVID-19 asepsis protocols;
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff in the treatment rooms and at reception;
- Air purifiers in the treatment rooms and common areas;