Reopening for all dental treatments
On behalf of the whole team, we want to thank you for your patience and loyalty in these extraordinary circumstances.
During this pandemic, we are doing everything in our power to welcome you in the safest possible environment. So, in order to comply with all the standards requested by the public health authorities and by the Ordre des dentistes du Québec, we have put in place a number of measures to keep you and the members of our team safe. We are applying strict rules so that we can provide you with an optimal treatment environment.
We reopened our doors on June 1, 2020, with the following guidelines in place for everyone’s wellbeing:
- Clinic opening hours will be extended so that all patients can receive high-quality care safely. In other great news, the Parisloft Dental Center will soon be open on Saturdays;
- The number of patients in the waiting room will be limited in order to enforce the 2-metre rule for physical distancing;
- All surfaces in common areas will be cleaned more often. This involves thoroughly disinfecting each chair in the waiting room after every use;
- Wearing a mask, while not mandatory, is strongly suggested;
- When you arrive at the dental centre, your body temperature will be assessed with a contactless thermometer;
- You must apply the two-metre rule for physical distancing during all your movements in the clinic;
- Handwashing will be mandatory on entering and leaving the dental clinic;
Strict standards of asepsis are in place for optimal safety during your dental treatments:
- COVID-19 asepsis protocols;
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff in the treatment rooms and at reception;
- Air purifiers in the treatment rooms and common areas;
- Additional time between patients.